Royal Marines Display Team

Discussion in 'General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat' started by lewis92avfc, Sep 20, 2009.

1. lewis92avfc

lewis92avfc New Member

Alright lads, was at white air festival in Brighton and the display team was there... anyway i got speaking to a load of them, talking about me trying to join and so on and i asked them about how you get into it and they said that you just put in a request to do it whilst not on operations.

Anyway here comes my question. would you lot do it?, personally i think it would be absolutely awesome.

oh and some of them had mint corps tattoo's,definately getting one of those badboys (if i pass out of RT). :rock:
  2. joshk

joshk Guest

are they the ones that do hand to hand combat presentations ? if it is i would love to be one looks like a mint job
  3. lewis92avfc

lewis92avfc New Member

yeah mate but they did a beach assault on this one,absailed out of a helicopter and then marines landed on shore with the landing craft and had to re-create rescuing hostages.was good.
    But then there was a climbing wall and some of them were helping out with that letting everyone have a go and also they set up a place where everyone could handle all of the weapons and stuff. Half of the time they were playing Fifa 10 in the EA Hub,chatting up the birds,or munching on burgers from the vans haha. :kult:
  4. lewis92avfc

lewis92avfc New Member

[​IMG]

Only got one pic which isnt very good but you get me drift